(Thank Springwise.com for the photo and bringing this to my attention.) I love real toys. Lego, Playmobile, yo-yo's, frizbees, boomerangs, tops, parachute men, model rockets, gliders, rubberband powered planes, paper air planes, juggling balls and hackey sacks. Things that take some thought, and allow tons of activity and creativity. No preprogrammed sounds when you push the button, no Spiderman re-branding of a classic board game, just fun stuff to do.
Bubbles belong on that list too. My kids will play with bubbles for seemingly hours (though I hyperventilate well before their enjoyment is over). They are fun, and look to get even more fun this spring with the release of Zubbles, which are colored bubbles. It looks like a great product, I am anxious to see how well they handle the disapearing color (they claim that it is non-staining). Check them out at: http://www.zubbles.com and see a video of kids playing with them at: http://www.zubbles.com/flash/zubblesvideo.html .
No comments:
Post a Comment